The main focus of CBT is to teach your brain a positive way of seeing the world. It teaches you to control negative thoughts and replace them with rational, positive thoughts. There are several reasons why CBT works, but according to several therapists in London, here are top 5 reasons why CBT works:
1. You become more logical and rational
2. You can consciously control the adrenaline surge; teach your body to relax
3. You break the cycle of negative thoughts
4. Instead of worrying about ‘why’ you feel the way you do, you can focus on ‘how’ to fix it
5. You regain self-confidence.
Know more about CBT and CBH visit www.avyjoseph.com.